Do you have a fencing project around your property? Stop by and check out the fixed-knot fencing we carry from Stay-Tuff Fence.
The Cattle-Tuff product is specifically designed for livestock control. It features a fixed knot fence.
Stay-Tuff fencing is constructed with heavy duty galvanization and has a 20 Year Warranty. All of the stay-tuff fence rolls come with 18” of vertical stays removed from both ends of the roll.
- Installs for the same as a 5 strand barbed wire fence.
- Stronger than a 9 gauge hinged joint or barbed wire fence.
- Lasts 3 times longer than traditional hinged joint.
- Will remain tighter and won’t lose its shape.
- Better able to absorb impact and maintains its tension even during severe temperature and climate changes.
- Uses up to 40% less posts when compared to barbed wire so requires less labor time and is easier to install.
- Does not sag or squash down the way traditional hinged joint farm fence does.
- Cattle are unable to put their head through this fence.
- Kinder to animals and less damage to the animal’s hide.
- Superior design means that maintenance is negligible.
Source: Stay-Tuff Fencing